Blastocoelic Fluid Biopsy Workshop
19 – 20, January 2017
In collaboration with Next Generation Genomic Co., LTD. (NGG), Safe Fertility Center and Association of Thai Embryologist (ATE) is offering an opportunity for ART Lab Professionals to participate in a two-day lecture and hands-on blastocoelic fluid biopsy workshop.
Join us for two insightful days of hands-on biopsy workshops and lectures given by experts and top level professionals in the IVF field.
Lecturer: Dr. Luca Gianaroli
Dr. Luca Gianaroli is a specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics, and has endorsed reproductive medicine since the late 1970s. He is currently Scientific Director of S.I.S.M.e.R. (Società Italiana di Studi di Medicina della Riproduzione), based in Bologna, Italy; Scientific Director of the IIARG network (International Institutes of Advanced Reproduction and Genetics) which brings together specialized centers located in various European countries.
Thursday 19th January 2017
|9.30-10.30||Introduction to blatocoelic fluid analysis|
|10.30-11.00||Tea and Coffee Break|
|11.00-12.00||Blastocoelic fluid: S.I.S.Me.R. data|
|13:00-15.00||How to read and interpret results|
|15.00-15.30||Tea and Coffee Break|
|15.30-16.30||NGG Laboratory Tour (Optional)|
Friday 20th January 2017
Hands on Practice Session
|9.00-9.30||Brief review: How to do Blastocoelic fluid aspiration and tubing step|
|9.30-12.00||Hands on Practice: Blastocoelic fluid aspiration with mouse blastocyst and tubing step|
Hands on Practice: Continue Sample will be performed WGA by NGG Laboratory and result of amplification will send to participants via e-mail
Registration and Fee
- Lecture only fee : 20,000 Baht (Early Bird within 31 December 2016: 15,000 Baht)
- Lecture and Hands on practice: 35,000 Baht (Early Bird within 31 December 2016: 30,000 Baht)
- Registration for lecture session is limited to 50 participants, for hands on practice is limited to 16 participants
- Previous experience performing ICSI is required for hands on workshop.
Who should attend?
- Genetic scientist
- Increase your understanding in preimplantation genetics and blastocoelic fluid technology solutions
- Advance your skill set in blastocoelic fluid aspiration and tubing techniques for the purpose of PGS/PGD testing
Jan 19, 2016 : Arnoma Grand Bangkok, Sarocha Room 3rd Floor
Jan 20, 2016 : SAFE Fertility Center 17th Floor