SAFE FERTILITY CENTER, Ramindra Branch (Bangkok, Thailand)
Our clinic is ready to provide and support you with our expert teams of specialized doctors and nurses, along with our advanced technologies to fulfill your dream of becoming parents. We provide the assisted reproductive technology to culture your embryos into Blastocyst stage, and for the embryos with chromosomal normality, we also provide Comprehensive Chromosome Screening technology (CCS) and Semen Analysis to make sure that you will have a happy and healthy baby.
Before starting the treatment, our obstetrics and gynecology doctors will run the tests to see if you are ready to proceed onto the process with us.
How you prepare
Most people often think that pregnancy is only about womb, ovary and uterus when in fact, it’s all about the whole body functions.
It’s true that pelvic organs are important, but the real main function is brain, which working together with thyroid gland.
Pregnancy doesn’t depend solely on estradial and projesterone hormones, there are many types of hormones that play an important role in this; growth hormone makes good quality eggs and endorphin facilitates the flow of other hormones. Stress, lack of sleep, lack of exercise and negative thoughts will hold you back from success and living your dreams.
- Ovarian reserve testing, i.e., Estradiol, Progesterone, Thyroid Hormone, Prolactin, AMH
- Uterine cavity exam
- Semen analysis
- Be ready and don’t give up.
- Be positive.
3. Boosting your chance
- Regular exercises
- Restful sleep
- Avoid smoking and drinking
- Healthy diet
- In infertile couple, the problems could lie in the male part for around 30%, in female part for around 30% and in both parts for around 40%
- In male part, the problem that often found is the sperm’s quality which can be treated.
- In female part, most problems can be treated with the help of medicines.
The major cause of problem mostly involves with the couple’s ages; women at 36 will have a lesser chance of pregnancy that those at 20.
IVF is one of several techniques available to help people with fertility problems have a baby with its procedures of egg stimulation, egg retrieval, embryo culture and chromosome screening. Nowadays, more than 5 million IVF children around the world are the proved of success and an assuring safety for both mother and child.
Our Doctors | Ramindra Branch
• Mon to Sat
– 9.00 am. – 12.00 noon *at Amarin Plaza Branch
– 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm.